Posted by Albert Lee on 4/26/16 10:33 AM
Read more about me: Biography
Sampling is all about doing things smarter—not harder. A recent Wall Street Journal article (“How Uncle Sam Conducts Surveys: Complex sampling gives U.S. representative data on big issues at less cost than simple random sampling”) summarizes some frequently deployed complex survey designs that economize on data collection costs.
Here at Summit, we use a variety of cost-saving designs for our Federal and private sector clients. Learn more about Summit's survey work in our previous posts:
- Summit Blog
- "How Stratified Sampling Can Make You a Better Wedding Host"
- "Sampling Brings You Insight While Saving Money, Time" (video)
- "Sampling Basics: What is a Simple Random Sample?"
- "Sampling Basics: What is Stratified Random Sampling?"
- "Sampling Basics: What is Multistage Random Sampling?"
- "Summit's Partnership with the Joint Program in Survey Methodology"
- Summit case studies