We apply cutting-edge statistical and econometric techniques to solve our clients’ most complex challenges in a variety of topic areas.
Areas in which we have significant experience and expertise include:
- Forecasting mortgage delinquency, prepayment, loss, and associated net present value under different economic scenarios
- Implementing econometric and statistical matching techniques used to evaluate potential disparate treatment in loan pricing, credit decisions, redlining, and property valuation
- Identifying and mitigating spurious or missing data, including imputation methods that allow for analysis even with incomplete datasets
- Independent assessment of the design, development, performance, risks, and controls of internally developed or vendor-supplied models
- Minimizing collections costs by using complex sampling designs to develop and extrapolate robust results from limited data
- Unlocking insight from existing data by transforming administrative or programmatic datasets or records into research-ready databases
We have prepared numerous research and evaluation reports for public consumption, including reports for agency budget justification to Congress and influential public policy reports. Our analysis has also proven critical to federal agencies in negotiated rule making and in support of regulatory changes.
Our team of industry leaders, economists, data scientists, and statisticians work in close collaboration with our clients every step of the way. In addition to our strong bench of statistical staff, we routinely collaborate with leading academics to provide technical expertise in cutting-edge statistical methods and subject-matter expertise in key topic areas. Our job is not complete until our solutions are fully understood—not only by our clients, but also by their stakeholders.