Posted by Melissa Cichantek on 9/18/19 12:40 PM
September 17, 2019 (Washington, D.C.) – Summit Consulting, certified to ISO 9001:2015, is proud to announce that it has been awarded GSA IT Schedule 70 for two Special Item Numbers (SINs): General (132-51) and Health IT (132-56).
GSA IT Schedule 70 is a best-in-class vehicle that positions Summit to compete in areas that require a combination of strong advisory skills and information technology acumen. This new win builds on Summit’s existing contract vehicles and GSA Federal Supply Schedule: GSA PSS including SINS 874-1 (MOBIS) and 520 (FABS). Find more information about Summit contract vehicles at the GSA eLibrary here.
“I am so proud of our team for adding GSA IT Schedule 70 to Summit's contract vehicle toolbox,” said Summit Director Oswaldo Urdapilleta, PhD. “This is a big step forward for Summit and a strong validation of our expertise in the areas of data science, modernization, and health information technology.”
IT Schedule 70's Special Item Number (SIN) 132-51 for all IT Professional Services includes:
- Cloud services (all associated labor);
- Cognitive computing;
- Conversion and implementation support;
- Database planning and design;
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- IT project management;
- Migration services (of all kinds);
- Network services;
- Resources and facilities management;
- Systems analysis, design, and implementation; and
- Other services relevant to 29 CFR 541.400.
IT Schedule 70's Special Item Number (SIN) 132-56 for all Health IT services includes:
- Connected health;
- Electronic health records;
- Emerging research;
- Health analytics;
- Health informatics;
- Health information exchanges;
- Innovative solutions;
- Personal health information management; and
- Other health IT services.
Kate Lynch Machado | Director of Client Development