Posted by Ed Dieterle on 9/2/15 9:16 AM
Read more about me: Biography
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015 from 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- The event is free and open to the public, but an RSVP is required and space is limited
- Register now: http://measuringimpactsandidentifyinggaps.eventbrite.com
Given the tight budget environment, OMB expects agencies to conduct rigorous, evidenced-based reviews of their programs' effectiveness. The quality and rigor with which agencies conduct their reviews may have serious impacts on a program's status in upcoming presidential budgets.
In this half-day workshop, participants will learn how they can:
- Identify program objectives and why they are important;
- Decide if a program can meet those objectives;
- Monitor and document progress and make adjustments;
- Determine whether a program was effective, for whom, and under what conditions (i.e., measure impact); and
- Calculate a program's value in relation to its costs and benefits.
7:30am -8:00am Registration
8:00am -12:00pm Introduction to Program Evaluation Training