Federal Credit Modeling and Forecasting
Summit offers specialized Federal Credit advisory services, risk analytics, and cash flow forecasting that are tailored to meet Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and regulatory guidelines. The firm’s experience with numerous Federal Credit agencies, spanning at least forty Federal lenders and guarantee programs, ensures that our professionals are experts in the requirements of the Federal Credit Reform Act of 1990, as amended (FCRA), and the various Federal guidelines that govern its implementation, such as OMB Circulars A-11, A-129, Treasury, and FASAB. Our models apply best forecasting and model estimation practices, which incorporate expertise from the disciplines of econometrics, statistics, actuarial and economic modeling, as well as the resources and skills to produce and maintain the forecast.
Check out our Federal Credit Knowledge Base for many resources relevant to this practice area.
Summit’s service offerings include:
- Periodic short- or long-term time series forecasts that incorporate monthly/periodic data updates
- Time-series econometric and other model-driven analysis
- Confidence intervals for probabilistic scenarios
- Customized, user-friendly interface with graphics capabilities
- Thorough forecast documentation
In addition to modeling and forecasting, our team provides the following services to Federal Credit programs:
- Design and justification of new Federal Credit programs
- President’s Budget and financial statement preparation support of Federal Credit programs
- Cash flow modeling and risk analytics tailored to comply with Federal Credit guidelines
- Training and staff development for Federal Credit budget and accounting requirements
- Compliance with OMB’s Federal Credit and non-tax receivables circulars
By combining quantitative analysis and operational strategy with knowledge of the Federal Credit requirements, Summit’s mission is to provide comprehensive Federal Credit advisory services to meet Federal agencies’ need.
Click here to read case studies that highlight this service offering.